Word puzzle games have always been one of the most popular games in the world and quite rightly so, No doubt puzzle games are fun to play but the best part is they improve our vocabulary, puzzle solving skills, memory and help keep our brain active, all while having alot of fun.
Word wipe is the latest and the hotest addition in the word puzzle category that has taken the whole world by storm because of it’s completely unique yet simple gameplay. You have to run against the clock to find as many hidden words as you can on the board by linking the letters together, the bigger the word the bigger the reward you get.
How to play word wipe game
The gameplay is rather simple, all you need to do is follow these steps to get into the game!
- In the start you are given a board full of letters placed in random patterns but somehow connected to make a word.
- You need to click on starting letter and then keep swiping to connect more letter to form a meaningful word and release to submit it or alternatively, click one letter at a time to form a word, double click to submit.
- You can connect the letters in any manner you want, as long as you make a valid word with them but you need to connect atleast 3 letters in order to submit it.
- Once you make a meaningful word it collapses off of the board and increases your chances of finding a new word.
- The more complex and bigger word you make, the more points you score.
- The clock starts as soon as the game begins, you need to make as many words as you can before the time runs out.
- You can also use the bomb power to advance on difficult levels but to get that you need to keep filling it up by making new words.
More about word wipe
Word wipe is one of the most played cross-word puzzle game around the world. Its Unique and fun gameplay makes it suitable for people of all ages. It improves your vocabulary skills while providing hours of fun gameplay.
Word Wipe was first released in the year of 2016 by Arkadium games and still draws in thousands of puzzle lovers from all around the world. Find out why people love Word Wipe so much!